Getting pregnant is consider the most beautiful phase in each and every woman’s life. However, sometimes it can also become a nightmare for you. This may happen because you have not been planning for a baby and not ready to have a child.
Sometimes, it is hard for young women to digest the idea of becoming a mother and taking care of the child. Career is also the prime issue that often comes into the way of your pregnancy. Whereas, sometimes you are just not healthy enough to carry a baby in your womb. Everybody has got their own reason but don’t worry we have got you covered.
Before getting into the way on how to make yourself miscarry, let us first learn what does natural miscarriage actually means.
WHAT DOES NATURAL MISCARRIAGE MEANS?
Losing the fetus inside the womb within the very first 20 weeks of your pregnancy is known as a miscarriage. It is also known as spontaneous abortion. Miscarriage is different from abortion because in abortion you have to go through a medical procedure to terminate your pregnancy.
Around 20% of all the pregnancies have the chance of getting miscarriage and research has found the 80% of these miscarriages happen before the women get 12 weeks pregnant.
HOW TO INDUCE A MISCARRIAGE IN EARLY PREGNANCY?
Search engines are flooded with a lot of questions regarding how to have a miscarriage at home so that they can avoid getting a pregnancy aborted from a doctor. Sometimes your family doesn’t support you to have a child and wants to keep the whole pregnancy terminating procedure secret. This is when inducing a miscarriage comes as an option to your mind.
However, taking all the termination process in your own hands can be risky. It can have adverse effects on your health. So, before we jump into learning the ways to cause miscarriage at home, let us have a look at the precautions you need to take while getting ready for it.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN BEFORE INDUCING A MISCARRIAGE
Home remedies to induce a miscarriage is an easy and better way than medical treatment. However, proper care must be taken if you are going to use home remedies for terminating your pregnancy. Below are some of the precautions you must follow while choosing this option of spontaneous abortion.
- The very first step you need to take is to make a decision about whether you really want to terminate the pregnancy or not. It is an emotional procedure and can be scarring for a mother. That is why preparing your mind before inducing miscarriage is very important.
- Make sure that before going through this procedure, you are perfectly in a healthy condition. If you are already suffering from some disease or illness, then this can bring more discomfort and complications to you.
- I have come across a question on the internet on how to force a miscarriage at 12 weeks? Well, taking a home remedy to terminate a 12 weeks pregnancy can be risky. So, I would suggest you follow home remedies only if you are pregnant for less than 10 weeks.
- Some of the home remedies can lead to complications. So, it is always advised to get a consultation from an expert and then make a decision.
- If in case you become unsuccessful in terminating the pregnancy using a home remedy, then you must immediately seek medical help.
- You can try more than one home remedy to induce the miscarriage. This is because we all have different body types and we don’t know what can really work on us. So, you can definitely go for the other remedy if you don’t get the result with one.
When you will take care of all the above-mentioned precautions, then you are ready to pick one of the following home remedies for your abortion. Home remedies are also a very cost-effective method to terminate the unwanted pregnancy. Let us learn what these home remedies are.
HOME REMEDIES TO CAUSE A MISCARRIAGE
Natural ways to have a miscarriage is better than going for a medical abortion if you are at the early stages of your pregnancy. So, you are the one wondering how to induce miscarriage, then have a look at the home remedies given below.
- Consuming Pineapple: We all like pineapple for its sweet and tangy flavor. This fruit is loaded with Vitamin C, folate, iron, and many other important nutrients. It is considered one of the most effective methods to terminate the pregnancy in its early stages.
If you are going to try this home remedy, then make sure that you choose green and unripe pineapples rather than the yellow one. The enzyme known as bromelain is present in green pineapples and is responsible for breaking down the proteins. In the early stages of pregnancy, the embryo is also mainly comprised of proteins.
Eating a good amount of pineapples in the early stages which is up to 10 weeks, causes bleeding and results in miscarriage or spontaneous abortion. It is recommended that you should eat 2-3 green pineapples daily to increase the bromelain and Vitamin C in your body, to have a natural miscarriage.
- Parsley for inducing miscarriage: Who doesn’t love the aromatic twist that parsley adds to different cuisines around the world? This wonder herb can not only be used for garnishing, but it is also loaded with Vitamin C and volatile oils.
Vitamin C present in parsley increases the estrogen level in our bodies and these hormones results in increased blood circulation to our reproductive organs. Whereas volatile oils help in thinning the walls of the uterine and softening the cervix, which results in uterine spasms.
- Consuming papaya: Papaya is known for its high nutritive value. It is a very good source of Vitamin C, magnesium, Vitamin A, iron, potassium, and many other useful nutrients. It is one of the fruits that you are asked to stay away from when you get pregnant.
You can consume both ripe as well as unripe papayas to induce a miscarriage. The white fluid present in papayas in rich in latex. The high levels of oxytocin and prostaglandin present in it are considered really effecting in boosting the labor contractions.
Apart from this, the presence of enzyme papain increases the production of estrogen and hampers the leveling of progesterone. Therefore, this reduced level of progesterone hinders the pregnancy and results in natural miscarriage.
- Consuming Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds are a very rich source of proteins, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Vitamin E, iron, and amino acids. These seeds are not only helpful in treating flu and cold but also is an effective method to keep constipation at bay.
Sesame seeds are also a very good option for causing a miscarriage. What you can do is to soak the seed overnight and consume it in the morning for a few days, until you see the required results.
There is no recommendation on how much amount of these seeds you can consume. But you need not worry because these seeds do have any harmful effects on your body. So, you can have a handful of these seeds to terminate your early pregnancy.
- Chamomile tea for inducing miscarriage: For tea lovers, chamomile tea is such a blessing. The fragrance of this tea is very effective in treating depression, insomnia, and spasms. Many people consider this tea as a good option to terminate an unwanted pregnancy.
Thujone that is present in chamomile tea helps in inducing uterine contractions which lead to abortion. In case you want to try this method for terminating your pregnancy, then you have to increase the consumption of this tea. You must drink at least 2-3 cups of this tea for about a weak.
- Dong Quai for miscarriage: Dong Quai is a herb that is normally used to reduce menstrual pain and help with other reproductive issues. However, these herbs are also useful in increasing the strength of contractions in your uterus and thus leading to a natural miscarriage.
In order to use this herb, you can try out Dong Quai supplements. You can also mix this herb in your tea or you can take this herb by combining it with other herbs. However, you should be careful with the number of herbs you are taking. Do not overdose on these herbs as it may bring you complications.
- Consuming cinnamon: Cinnamon is counted among the most popular spices in Indian food. This spice is used in preparing food, desserts as well as medicines also. In the early stages of your pregnancy, it can lead to contractions of your uterine and may result in abortion.
The reason why cinnamon causes the termination of pregnancy is not known due to the complexity of its components. But it has been used for termination pregnancies since a long time ago.
What you can do is to take cinnamon in powdered form or you can also try out its supplements. However, it is highly recommended that one should not take it in a large amount at once because it may lead to side effects.
- Taking hot water showers: You might be wondering how a hot shower can result in the termination of a pregnancy. Well, let me explain it to you.
When you expose your body to extremely high temperatures of about 102 degrees during the early stages of your pregnancy, the basal body temperature rises which puts your body in crisis. This is when your body focuses on regulating the temperature rather than focusing on the fetus.
It is recommended that if you are opting for this method, then you need to take hot showers for at least 2 weeks or more until you get the desired results.
- Doing intense exercises: Usually, when a woman is pregnant, her body becomes fragile and the uterus is gets used to keep the fetus in a healthy condition. That is why doctors recommend you to not put your body in the excessive strain as it can you to miscarry.
Lifting heavy weights and doing an intense workout is a natural way by which you can terminate your pregnancy naturally. But make sure that you are following a proper workout regime, otherwise, you will end up harming your own body.
- Massaging the belly: Massage is considered the best way in which you can relax your muscles. However, doctors do not recommend massaging in the initial stages of pregnancy as it can lead to miscarriage.
If you are considering to opt for this method, then take any massage oil in your palms and massage it on the area of your belly. Make sure that the strokes are downwards and keep applying pressure on your pelvic region. The force that you are applying will result in the release of the fetus.
There are many other ways in which you can terminate the pregnancy like yoga, caffeine, cupping, etc. but the methods discussed above are the most common ones. I hope you study well about these methods before applying it to you, so as to keep yourself safe from any side effects.
How to induce a miscarriage at 4 weeks?
The above-mentioned methods are recommended to be used if the pregnancy is less than 10 weeks. You can opt for any method based on your comfort and your expert advice.
Symptoms or signs of miscarriage?
If you experience the following signs, then you should immediately contact your doctor because it might be the symptoms of your miscarriage.
- Losing weight
- Sever back pain
- True contractions happening in between every 5-20 minutes
- Bright red or brown bleeding in the early pregnancy
- Sudden reducing of the signs of pregnancy
Natural ways to induce miscarriage
|Consuming pineapple||Eating parsley|
|Consuming papaya||Consuming sesame seeds|
|Having chamomile tea||Consuming Dong Quai|
|Consuming cinnamon||Taking hot showers|
|Doing intense workout||Massaging belly|