Dear girls, having nose hair is an important part of your body. Nose hairs prevent your nostrils from entering foreign objects and unhygienic debris. Also, nasal hairs maintain air moisture which comes into nasal passages when you breathe.
But if you want to remove these useful nose hairs if they bring embarrassment to others, it is ok! However, methods to remove those long hairs are harmful and risky.
In this article, we are suggesting less risky and safe methods to remove nose hair for females. Read on these helpful methods and learn how to remove nose hair for females by non-dangerous methods.
How To Remove Nose Hair By Easy Methods?
Well, how do females get rid of nose hair? They can remove your nose hairs by using a nose hair trimmer.
How To Use A Nose Hair Trimmer?
Nose hair trimmers come in two types-small scissors and electric trimmers. Trimming by the small scissor is the best and easiest method to remove unwanted nasal hair. These manual trimmers can get with your grooming kit. The small scissor has rounded ends as they avoid bleeding and poking the skin.
Trim your nose hairs as they will grow slowly and will be less visible. You don’t need to remove too many hairs. Trimmers also prevent your nose skin from hurting.
How To Remove Nostrils Hair By Trimmer?
- First, stand in front of magnifying mirror having a good light
- Before trimming, you must blow your nose to remove mucus around your nose hair
- Lean your head back so that you can see nostrils clearly in front of the mirror
- Place the scissor close to the skin while trimming the hair down to the skin
- Cut only the most visible nose hair. Keep rest of nose hair intact
- To remove little extra hair, blow your nose again
Though small scissors are useful to shorten visible nose hair, they will grow back. You have to trim them again.
Talking about electric trimmers, they feature rounded rotating blades. Electric trimmers are easily available at the local pharmacy or online shopping portals.
What Is The Best Way To Remove Nose Hair?
The best way to remove nose hair is laser hair removal treatment. It is a permanent way to remove visible nasal hairs.
Remember, laser hair removal is the most expensive treatment. You can ask your doctor for the payment plans for this treatment. Also, your health insurance should cover the cost.
In this treatment, laser hair removal heats up and destroys hair follicles at the roots of most visible nose hairs.
You should take this laser removal treatment from a board-certified cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist. You should take this treatment from professional hands. Also, you can consult a professional lesser therapy practitioner before doing this treatment.
However, laser hair removal treatment is a permanent solution to remove nose hair, it can hurt the mucus membranes inside your nasal cavity.
Methods You Should Not Use To Remove Nose Hair
- Hair removal cream
Hair removal cream produces toxic fumes which are dangerous while inhaling them. Also, applying such creams may lead to burning the mucus membranes inside your nose. So, don’t use hair removal cream to remove visible nose hair.
Some hair removal creams are made with natural materials. However, you should read the instructions carefully displayed on the packets before using them. Some hair removal creams are unsafe for your skin.
- Pointed scissors
Don’t remove nose hair with sharp-pointed tinny scissors. Because pointed scissors can destroy mucous membranes. Also, such scissors can cause infection and pain under the skin of your nose. Nail scissors are also dangerous as they can hurt the skin.
Waxing or plucking is a very dangerous method to remove nose hair for females. These methods lead to infection and ingrown hairs. Also, these methods can hurt the sensitive skin of your nose.
Can You Use Q Tips To Wax Your Nose?
Yes. You can use Q tips to wax your nose. The cotton swab covered on the end of the short stick will not hurt the skin of your nose. The cotton swab is soft and can easily reach into the skin of the nose.
How To Remove Hair From Inside Your Nose By Using Q-Tips?
- Warm the wax under the specific temperature in the microwave oven. Don’t let wax be too hot as it can burn the skin of your nose.
- Then take the Q-tip and deep it into this warm wax
- Insert that Q-tip into your nose. Remember, don’t dip Q-tip too deep into the nose. By doing so, it can damage mucous membranes and lead to pain
- Keep that tip in your nostrils until it becomes cool. The tip will take a minute or two to become cool. It depends on the temperature of the wax when you have inserted it into your nose.
- After becoming cool, pull out that tip from the nose quickly. You can see stuck hairs on the tip of the cotton swab.
- Repeat this method until you remove all nasal hair
- To prevent irritation or pain, you can apply vitamin E lotion on another Q-tip and wipe it under your nose.
Why Does Hair Grow Out Of The Nose?
It is a nice question as you ask why do my nose hairs grow so fast. When females reach the stage of menopause, oestrogen in their bloodstream collapses. Hence, oestrogen prevents hair follicles to respond to testosterone. In case, hair grows out of those females’ noses.
Related Post – how to fake a pregnancy test with apple juice
How Do You Get Rid Of Ingrown Hair In Your Nose?
Ingrown nose hair in your nose means reentering and growing back a hair in the skin of your nose.
Ingrown Nose Hair-Reasons:
- Removing nose hair using tweezers
- Removing body hair
Ingrown Nose Hair-Symptoms
- Tiny pimples
Ingrown Nose Hair-Remedies
- Don’t use other hair removal methods until you clear ingrown hose hair. It can lead to more irritation to the affected area.
- Use soft, warm cloth for cleaning that affected skin. You can rub it in a circular motion to remove ingrown nose hair
- Apply a natural antiseptic to the acne area
- Using the sterile needle is also the best method to remove ingrown hair from your nose
- If ingrown nose hair causes any infection, you should consult your doctor immediately.
Is It Safe To Remove Nostril Hair For Females?
Nose hair does an important role to keep your body healthy and polluted-free. It saves your lungs from entering bacteria, viruses, and other dangerous particles. Nose hair saves your body from infections and allergies.
So, removing all nose hairs is dangerous to your body. However, you can remove the most visible nose hairs by using safe methods.
So how to remove nose hair for females by using less unsafe methods?
Trimming, laser hair removal, and thinning are the safest methods to remove nostril hair for females. But you shouldn’t overdo them.
Don’t use methods like waxing, plucking, or pulling out of the nose.
Removing All Nasal Hairs Can Lead To The Following Risks:
- Damage to mucous membranes
- Ingrown hairs
- Removing all nose hair allows entering debris into the skin of your nose
Nose hair is the most essential natural part of your body. It keeps away allergens, viruses, bacteria, and other dangerous particles from entering your body through your nose. It allows you to breathe fresh air. You should not get rid of nose hairs completely.
However, if you want to remove the most visible hairs from your nose, you can use the safest and less risky methods. Trimming and laser hair removal treatment are the best ways are the best answers to the question asked about how to remove hose hair for females.
1. Does Everyone Have Nose Hair?
Yes. Nose hair is a prominent natural part of the human body. It saves your lungs from entering allergens, dust, bacteria, and other dirt particles. It saves your nose from breathing viruses that are involved in the air. So you can breathe non-polluted air and stay away from diseases that spread through your nose.
2. Is Pulling Hairs Out Of The Nose Dangerous?
Yes. Pulling hairs off the nose can lead to infections. When you pull or pluck those hairs, dangerous particles like germs, Bactria, and dirt around those hair follicles will enter into your nose.
Blood vessels in the nose transfer blood to your brain. If you pull hairs out of the nose that means you are transferring infections to your brain. These vessels put pressure on your brain by forming the clot of infection that may lead to paralysis or death. If you have a weaker immune system, you may quickly be prone to it.
Furthermore, plucking or pulling hairs out of the nose can cause pain in the sensitive skin of your nose. It also leads to ingrown hairs.
3. Why Do I Have So Much Nose Hair As A Woman?
As you get older, hair follicles become more sensitive to hormonal changes in your body. As these hair follicles get more exposure to your hormonal changes, your nose hair grows longer and thicker.