After the hair wigs & eyelashes, nail extensions have also become the current addition to feminine fashion. This artificial nail accessory not only enhances the glamour of a woman, rather it is an art of creativity & beauty indulgence.
Though, the beauty bits & pieces are easy to put on but quite challenging to remove. Especially in the case of acrylic nails, usage of hot water is the best process to take it off. You have only to soak your hand in hot water until the nails are pulled off.
What Is The Methods Of Removing The Acrylic Nails With Hot Water?
Though people are blessed with innate beauty features, but pollution & today’s chaotic life have spoilt our skin & natural beauty ruthlessly. Therefore, artificial beauty objects are the only reliance to fulfil the desire of looking more pretty & beautiful.
Acrylic nails are the unique invention of fashion that gives an artistic look at your nails. But at the time of removing the nails at home with hot water, some tricks will make your work easy & peaceful. The methods are-
- In first step, you need a bowl of hot water which must be tolerable for your hands.
- Soaking hands into the hot water for at least 20 minutes is the next essential step.
- Keep the fingers into water until the nails start swelling.
- Use a cuticle push & gently press it to detach the acrylic nails from the natural ones.
- Apply cuticle oil or moisturiser and massage it gently around the nail skin.
Why Hot Water Is The Best Remedy To Remove The Acrylic Nails?
Hot water is an excellent acrylic nails remover which has no side effects as well. Though in beauty salons, using of the acetone or other chemical to separate the nails is very time-saving & easiest way, but it may cause itching, dryness, redness or other glitches on the skin around the cuticle.
It may also damage the skin cells around the nails. Therefore, hot water is the natural medicine to protect your original nails by separating the synthetic nails.
What Are The Important Precautions To Be Kept In Mind While Taking Off The Acrylic Nails?
Putting an acrylic nail on finger is a very dazzling way to boost your style & personality. But the main thing is to remove the nails carefully without hurting the natural one. Therefore, it is very essential to keep some precautions sincerely in mind while detaching the fakes from the original ones.
- Don’t pull out the acrylic nails forcefully. It may injure your real nails.
- Check the temperature of the hot water. Otherwise your skin may burn for the extreme heat of the water.
- Removing the false nail with hot water is a time consuming procedure. So, you need to have patience while doing the act.
- If possible, shorten the length of acrylic nails, so that the nails can dip into water properly & can come out easily.
- Acrylic nails are made of with chemicals & some synthetic elements which may lessen the growth of your original nails. So, the best suggestion is to take a month break before embracing the new one.
- Too much nail extension can snatch the natural oils from your nail & dehydrate the nail zone slowly. Therefore, massaging with oil or moisturizer is very necessary to keep the nail skin soft & well.
- Maintain the manicure care regularly.
How To Clean The Excess Gum That Is Left Behind The Acrylic Nail?
After removing the fake nails, the sticky & excess glue sometime remain pasted on the original nail which is quite irksome to remove. But some quick steps are always there to turn your difficulty into relaxable. These are,
- Apply cuticle oil to massage the nails promptly.
- Soak your nails again into the warm soapy water for 15 to 20 minute.
- You can also use the nail buffer to remove the extra glue from the actual nails.
- Nail filer is also helpful to get rid of from the sticky glue on the nails.
Does Oil And Hot Water Remove Acrylic Nail?
Yes, these ingredients and methods are absolutely useful. If you do not want to use chemicals like acetone or isopropyl alcohol on your nails, then it is the best option to use cuticle oil & hot water to remove the artificial nails.
Diy Nail Care At Home After Removing The Acrylic Nails
From stiletto to almond shaped nails, there are hundred types of nail extension shapes are available in the beauty world that always creates a vibrant look over the original nails. But in every fake thing, side effects are always being there. So, a nail care treatment is necessary to keep the actual nails strong. Home remedies are also effective of taking care of the nails-
- Using of acrylic nails may weaken the original nails which may prevent the growth of nails too. If you cut down the nails in a right shape, the nails get a suitable outline for a fresh start.
- Massage the nails gently with cuticle oils & moisturiser. It will always keep the nails hydrate.
- Eat omega-3, biotin & calcium rich diet foods to keep the nail cuticles healthy.
- Clean the nails systematically using gentle soap & lukewarm water and scrub the nail skin with the help of soft brushes to remove the dead cells.
- Give a break to your nails from taking another nail extension
Can Hot Water Remove Acrylic Nails?
As we say before, hot water can remove the acrylic nails very smoothly & easily as the hot water work as a natural artificial nail removal.
You may also like to read 15+ Pretty Pink French Tip Nails To Try
Four Other Ways To Remove Acrylic Nails-
Easy to wear, difficult to remove; yes, the saying is true for acrylic nails. But beside the tricks of hot water, four other ways are also being opened to remove the artificial nails. These are like,
- Using the nail filer
- Dental floss is another one
- Laminated cards are also a nice technique
- Using of acetone
Like our skin & hair, nails also need appropriate maintenance & proper care. Therefore, to keep the nails always shining, strong & healthy, follow a routine of scrubbing, cleansing & moisturizing.
1.Does Hot Water Ruin Acrylic Nails?
No, it is not. Acrylic nails do not get cracked by the use of hot water. Though the hot water is the natural remover of artificial nails, but it absolutely depends on how much time you kept your nails in hot water, as hot water normally take 20 to 30 minutes to remove the false nails.
2.How Do You Take Acrylic Nails Off With Hot Water And Acetone?
To remove the acrylic nails with the help of hot water & acetone, you have to go through a proper method.
- Take a bowl of hot water. Take a small bowl full of acetone & place it into the hot water.
- Soak the acrylic nails into the acetone.
- Cover the hand with a tea towel & wait for 20 minute
- The nails will get started losing from the original nails after few minute & you can pull it off.
3.How Do You Get Acrylic Nails Off Without Ruining Your Nails?
If you don’t want to visit the salon or want to avoid the usage of chemicals, hot water therapy is the best process to remove the acrylic nails. Don’t pull them harshly; it can make a wound to your natural nails.
Read Also-How To Make Your Nails Stronger With Home Remedies