HOW TO REDUCE BREAST SIZE NATURALLY
If you are struggling with a naturally large-sized breast or post-pregnancy upsized breast, then don’t worry because you are not the only one. Sometimes the reason can be just the sudden weight that you put on and your bosoms become plumper. Many of us love the bigger size but we probably have to agree that it sometimes can become really inconvenient.
To avoid the discomfort of the heavy breast, many women choose to go for a surgery to reduce their breast size. But do you think it’s the only option you have? Well, these treatments are not only expensive but also can give your body some side effects. So if you want to reduce your breast size naturally, follow the below guide that we have created for you.
BEST WAYS TO REDUCE BREAST SIZE NATURALLY
Everyone wants to look perfect nowadays when it comes to their physical appearances. Dealing with a very large breast is not the easiest. It is the most asked question that how to make breast smaller and tighter. So here we come up with some natural home remedies that you can try yourself to reduce your breast size.
- NEEM OR TURMERIC: These both ingredients are considered as an Ayurvedic medicine that is used to decrease the inflammation of breast in the period of breastfeeding for women. These two herbal products help to resist inflammation and hence help in reducing the breast size. Now how to use them:
- Boil some neem leaves in 4 cups full of water for about 10 minutes, and then crush the leaves.
- Take honey and mix two spoons of turmeric powder in it.
- Drink these herbal medicines a few times in a month.
- GINGER: Women’s breast is basically made up of fatty tissues. Consumptions of ginger or ginger tea help in burning the accumulated fat by increasing the metabolism rate of the body. This, in turn, helps the breast to get reduced in size. How to consume ginger to get the results fast:
- Take grated ginger and mix it in a cup of water.
- Boil it in a saucepan and let it cool down for some time.
- Add it to honey and consume it.
- EGG WHITES: Egg whites have the tendency to return the elasticity of the breast and make it look smaller. Take some egg whites and stir them until they mix together and looks like a cream. Apply the mixture to your breast for about 30 minutes and clean it off afterward using the mixture of onion and water. Apply it for every day for a couple of weeks and see the result yourself.
- FISH OIL: fish oil is a very rich source of providing omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are responsible for the anti-estrogen activities and control the level of estrogen in our bodies. This, in turn, is really helpful in the reduction of the breast size. You can choose cold water fishes like salmon and tuna and can have them in the alternate days to see the results. Also, you can have fish oil supplements in your diet. But before taking them, you should consult your doctor about its use and dose.
- GREEN TEA: Green tea contains antioxidants that speed up your metabolism and helps in burning the fat of your breast. Most importantly the intake of green tea also helps in reducing the risk of breast cancer. Take a tablespoon of green tea and add it to a cup of water. Boil it for some time and let it cool down a little bit. Mix some honey and it is ready for your intake. Have it at least 3 to 4 times a day.
- FLAXSEEDS: Estrogen is a hormone which helps to regulate the proliferation of your breast cells and flaxseeds have properties that reduce the level of estrogen in your breast. Add a tablespoon of flaxseeds in some warm water and consume it when it cools down. Also, you can make a flaxseeds powder and add them to your food. Take this once in your daily life.
- FENUGREEK: Fenugreek has firming properties which help in reduction of breast size. Soak about three teaspoons of fenugreek seeds overnight and grind them next morning with few drops of water to create a paste. Apply the formed paste on your breast and leave it until it dries out. Wash it off with water. Do this at least 3 to 4 times a week to see good results.
- ADOPT HEALTHY DIET: When you have more calories in your diet than needed, then you tend to increase your weight, which in turn also increase the size of your breast. So a controlled and healthy diet is just to keep a balance in your weight. Below are some tips to have a healthy diet.
- Add as many as fruits you can in your diet. Fruits contain antioxidants that help to reduce weight.
- Add green vegetables to your diets such as cabbage, broccoli, and kale.
- Limit the number of carbohydrates in your diet and try to consume more seeds because they not only provide positive energy but also help in maintaining weight.
- Limit the amount of consumption of alcohol and increase the consumption of fresh water or juices. Also stay away from tobacco and cigarettes.
- GARCINIA CAMBOGIA: Garcinia Cambogia supplements are considered as excellent fat burners because they increase the metabolic rate of our body. Thereby, making the task of losing weight easier. You can take these supplements thrice in a day to see good results.
- MASSAGING: Massaging is a long-term method that can help you reduce your breast size if done regularly. You can use either coconut oil or olive oil to apply on your breast. After applying oil, massage gently in a circular motion for about 10 minutes and wash off the oil afterward.
EXERCISES FOR BREAST REDUCTION FEMALE
For almost every woman, breast is a very crucial part of her body. Every woman dream to get a bigger breast size but do you really know that having a bigger size will lead to certain health problems? The big breast can cause back, shoulder and neck pain, and chronic infections under the breast. So it’s really needed to balance out the size of your breast. So here we come up with exercises to reduce breast size:
- Anterior Front Raise: This exercise is very helpful in reducing the upper part of the body as well as works on the sidelines and edges of the breast area. In this exercise, all you have to do is to lift some weight in your hands and raise your arms straight in front of you till it reaches the level of your shoulders. Take some pause and then lower down your arms to the original position.
- Jogging: Get some time from your busy routines ladies and go out for jogging. Jogging really helps in reducing the oversized breast. But don’t forget to wear your tight bra so as to prevent spoiling your breast shape. Pay at least 20 minutes a day to jogging.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the best aerobic exercises that help to burn fat from the whole body. Thus, it ultimately helps in reducing the breast size. The front and backstroke in the swimming work well on the chest and shoulder muscles. This, in turn, decreases the bust fat and helps in the shaping of your breast.
- Shoulder Shrugs: When you are on your journey to reduce your breast size, then do not forget to add shoulder shrugs in your exercise routine. Stand straight with your arms in a proper alignment of your body. Take some weight in your hands. Try to touch your earlobes by pushing your arms up and down while keeping your elbows straight.
- Pushups: It is the most common exercise that you can do to reduce your breast fat. To do this you need to lie down on your stomach first. Lift your body by keeping your hands a little wider than the shoulder and feet close to each other. Make sure that your hands and shoulder and making an angle of 90 degrees. Now push your body down until your chest comes close to the floor while bending your elbows. Do as many repetitions as you can.
- Upright Rows: This is a dynamic exercise that shows wonder in reducing breast size and toning it as well. Not only that, but it also works on side muscles, back muscles and front muscles. To perform this exercise, stand straight with your legs wider. Holding weights in your hands, place your hand in front of thighs. Slowly try to pull up the weight up to the level of the bottom of armpit in front of your chest. Slowly bring it back to its original position. Try as many repetitions as you can.
HOW TO REDUCE BREAST SIZE THROUGH YOGA
We have often seen women getting troubles due to their oversized breast. They often go for surgeries and such treatments to get rid of it. But is that the only way you can get rid of it? No, you can add some yoga postures to your daily routine and get this done free of cost and pain. So below are given some yoga for breast tightening. Check them out.
- Half Moon Posture: Also known as the Ardha Chakrasana pose, is a very popular yoga pose. This helps in the reduction of breast size slowly but steadily. This is a difficult posture to do, so I will recommend you to do it under the instructions of your teacher or a professional yoga instructor. This posture works in stretching the upper body, thereby reducing the size of the breast.
- Prayer Pose: This is a very simple pose to do, which you can do while you are praying to God. You just have to join your hands and press them together in front of your chest while sitting. This exerts force or pressure on the pectoral muscles or chest, which in turn helps in reduction of breast size.
- The Bridge Pose: This is a very dynamic pose, as there is intense backbend in this yoga pose. This bending of the back helps in expanding your chest and tightening your pectoral muscles. Hold this pose for at least 15 seconds. This yoga posture really helps in preventing the breast from sagging.
- Wall Press: stand straight in front of the wall and place your hands keeping elbows straight on the wall. Try to push the wall by bending your whole body and elbows. This yoga posture is really very helpful in reducing the breast size and it definitely works.
People often ask questions like how to reduce breast size in 7 days or how to get smaller breasts in 1 week. Well, for that I only have one answer: nothing comes with a miracle or nothing comes for free. You will have to work hard daily to achieve results through these home remedies. But by the time you will definitely see the results.
So, why to spend unnecessary money on expensive treatments and surgeries to reduce breast size when you can do it naturally? Yes, natural remedies and exercises take time to show results but the wait is definitely worth it. Try them out in the easiest way to get fruitful results.