Are you desperately looking for How To Make Lip Scrubs at home? Do you want a perfect lip scrub to make lips pink? Don’t worry! If you don’t want to use commercial lip scrubs that are available in the market, you can make them easily at home.
We all know that our lips belong to sensitive body parts. They can easily become dry and chapped due to day-to-day pollution, fever, excessive heat and cold, sunburn, and many other reasons. So, taking special care of the lips is absolutely necessary.
However, if you don’t want to spend your money on buying an expensive lip exfoliator, that is okay.
Using homemade lip scrubs can save your money easily. So, why don’t you learn how to make a homemade lip scrub with natural home ingredients? This article will tell you briefly everything about making a lip exfoliator at home. Also, we will tell you about the ingredients by which you can make a lip scrub at once.
Let’s have a look.
How To Make Lip Scrub At Home Using Easily Available Ingredients- Quick Guide For All
While you are making a lip exfoliator at home, you need to remember your skin type and use ingredients according to that. Though you get all the ingredients that you will need to make a lip scrub, it is important to choose the right ingredients.
So, how to make lip scrub at home? Or, how to make lip scrub for business? See, whether you make the lip scrubs for yourself or for a business, you need to use 100% natural and organic ingredients to protect the lips from any harm.
If you fail to use the right ingredients, the result can be worse and you will end up in a loss in your business. Also, as a business owner, it is your duty to make the best products for your customers.
Now, look at the ingredients that you will require to make a natural homemade lip exfoliator.
- Shea Butter
- Coconut oil
- Ground Coffee
- Vegetable oil
You can add up these ingredients and make a perfect scrub for your lips.
Make A Lip Scrub With Shea Butter- Perfect For Sensitive Skin
If you have very sensitive skin, you should look for how to make a lip exfoliator with shea butter. Take a look below.
- You need to take a small quantity of shea butter and any kind of vegetable oil.
- Take one teaspoon of vegetable oil and add to the shea butter. Stir them well.
- If you want, you can add honey as well in the mixture. But, it is best to add sugar to it for a better result.
- With your fingertips, spread the mixture on your lips softly.
- After that, you need to scrub your lips softly with water.
- After washing the lips, apply a natural lip balm.
Use Coffee As A Perfect lip exfoliator
Many people love to use coffee on their lips. Coffee has all the natural chemicals in it that can exfoliate your lips once again. So, it is best to know how to make a lip scrub with coffee.
- Take 1 or 2 spoons of almond oil with 1 spoon of ground coffee.
- Now, mix these two ingredients well to make the perfect paste.
- Massage the paste on your lips for at least 5 to 6 minutes.
- Let it dry.
- Wash your lips with lukewarm water.
Make A Lip Scrub With Vegetable Oil
Looking for vegetable oil to make lip scrub? But, can you make a lip scrub with vegetable oil? Yes, vegetable oil is another ingredient that you may choose to make a lip exfoliator. There are different types of vegetable oil.
They include grapeseed oil, almond oil, olive oil, and others. According to research, olive oil is the best vegetable oil that can be used as a scrub for exfoliating dry lips.
How To Make A Lip Scrub With Olive Oil
You can make a perfect brown sugar scrub with olive oil. Let’s learn how to make it.
Gather the ingredients that are given here.
- Brown sugar – 1 spoon
- White sugar- 1 spoon
- Olive oil- half a teaspoon
- Honey- 1 spoon
Mix all the ingredients well to make a fine paste and your lip exfoliator is ready. If you want to learn how to make lip scrub from sugar, this recipe is ideal for you.
How To Make A Lip Scrub With Coconut Oil
- Mix honey, coconut oil, vanilla bean powder, and coconut sugar.
- Make a paste out of the ingredients.
- Store it in an airtight jar.
How To Make Lip Scrub Without Honey
- Mix sea salt and vegetable oil in a bowl.
- Add essential oil, if you want to.
- Make a thick paste and you are done.
How To Make Lip Scrub For Smokers- Exfoliate Your Dark Lips
Smoking can badly damage your lips. It makes your lips both dry and dark. Obviously, a dark lip does look good at all. So, is it possible to make a DIY lip scrub for dark lips? What should you use as the lip scrub for dark lips ingredients?
Let’s try to find out the answers.
- Make a paste using sugar, honey, and lemon in a small bowl. You will need 1 spoon of sugar scrub, a few drops of lemon juice, and a few drops of honey.
- You can olive oil to this mixture for a better result.
- Apply on your lips once or twice a week.
How To Store DIY Lip Scrub
As DIY lip scrubs are not made of chemical preservatives, you need to store them very carefully. When you make a DIY lip scrub at home, make sure that you have kept it in an airtight jar. Close lid tightly. Keep the jar away from heat and sunlight.
Also, store in a cool and dry place. You can use your fridge.
More Articles Related To Your Search-
Effective Tips On How To Regrow Thinning Hair Female
Tips On How To Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes Permanently
Benefits Of Homemade Vs Store-Bought Scrubs- Which One Is Better?
Homemade lip scrubs are always easier and quicker to make than store-bought scrubs. Also, homemade lip scrubs are less expensive than commercial lip scrubs. Store-bought lip scrubs are good. But they may contain chemical preservatives that can harm your sensitive lips.
Also, your skin may become vulnerable to store-bought lip scrubs. On the other hand, if you opt for homemade lip scrubs, they will make your lips soft, clean, and brighter. They will nourish your lips too.
Some Best Lip Scrubs Available In Markets
- Berry Buff Strawberry Lip Scrub
- Nico Lips Lip Scrub
- Namyaa Organic Lip Scrub
- Urban Botanic lip exfoliator
- Seer Secret Lip Scrub
- Bella Vita lip exfoliator
- Lip Care Scrub
Tips To Exfoliating Lips Other Than Using lip exfoliator
- No matter what your skin type is, you should never let your lips become dry and chapped. Use natural and organic lip balm always.
- Protect your lips from sunburn and heat by covering the lips with a mask or handkerchief, when you go out.
- Remove lipsticks before you go to sleep at night and use a lip balm.
- Always apply the scrub on the lips gently.
1.How can I make my lips pink from black?
You can make your lips pink from black by using two home ingredients. You should use a mixture of milk and turmeric on your lips. You will need one spoon of turmeric and one spoon of milk to make the paste.
2.What is a good homemade lip scrub?
Good homemade lip scrubs are something that is made out of organic and natural things. As for many people, lip scrub made of honey and sugar worked best on their lips. However, you can use ingredients like turmeric, milk, olive oil, coffee, coconut oil, shea butter, petroleum jelly, brown sugar, almond oil, cinnamon powder to make a good lip scrub at home.
3.How do you make lip scrub 2 ingredients?
A homemade lip exfoliator with two ingredients can be perfectly made with sugar and petroleum jelly.
- Take one teaspoon of sugar and one teaspoon of petroleum jelly in a bowl.
- With your fingertips, make a fine paste with these two ingredients.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
4.What Are Lip Scrubs Made Of?
Ingredients like sugar, honey, vegetable oil, coffee, milk, turmeric, almond oil, essential oil are used to make a lip scrub.
5.How can you make a DIY Homemade Lip Scrub, different recipes?
DIY homemade lip exfoliator recipes are easy and simple. You just need to gather some natural ingredients like sugar, honey, lemon or orange juice, milk, turmeric, coffee, and others. Just mix sugar with honey, milk with turmeric, sugar, coffee, and lemon juice. That is it. A DIY lip exfoliator will be ready to use on your lips.
You can make and use any lip exfoliator that is shared here. All are simple to craft. Protect your lips from pollution.